Thursday 19 June 2008

Bored!

So I thought I'd make it three in a row...

Sent off the article for MZ Rider magazine, with a few photos that I managed to find. I've only got the one picture of the 251/301 hybrid in electronic format and that's the one I used here. It's a pity the Buell (ugh!) got in on the act but that's life, at least the MZ's at the front where it belongs. Perhaps in a few months time I'll send an update on the project to them as well...

As you can see I've been playing with the blog templates. I've settled on the same layout as before but in slightly less girly-pink colours. I'm not really a girly-pink kinda person.

Haven't done any shopping today (shock, horror!) as there's nothing on the list.

I may or may not get into the garage over the weekend as we're going to be spending a chunk of Saturday booking all the elements of the holiday (flights, hotels and car hire all separate as standard travel agents don't seem to know where St Johns is...) I've really enjoyed searching out some funky hotels and stuff on the web. What a marvellous institution this internet thing is turning out to be. How did we ever manage without it???

No comments: