Tuesday 17 June 2008

Oh dear...

Two posts in two days, I don't know it's like busses!

Been shopping again (there's a surprise). Got everything on the "to get" list, even the barrier cream I've been on about - hooray!

Made the mistake of spending more than 15 seconds in front of the shelf in WHSmith when getting new tags and itsy-bitsy resealable bags... Walked out (after paying, obviously!) with a lovely electric Dymo labelmaker (I've been meaning to steal the one from the office for a while) and a large collection of labels and tags and stuff. Also couldn't resist the cutest little purple stapler and coloured staples for my desk. I'm impossible sometimes!

Got a bit carried away in Halfords too, went in for brake and contact cleaner and came out with brake cleaner, contact cleaner, spray grease and some injector cleaner for the car... Ho hum.

Wahiba was right (thanks matey!), I got the barrier cream in the local chemists shop - NOT Boots, although I didn't ask in there I have to admit. Which reminds me I must send that article off for MZ rider. Hopefully I'll get to do that this afternoon, it's been a bit quiet around here lately... I'll struggle for pictures I think, but I'll see what I can dig out from the archive.

Toodle-pip. An email's just arrived...

No comments: